TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of contracted for services provided by Adjuvo Business Support of 55 Platt St, Padfield, Glossop, Derbyshire SK13 1EY.
Our Service & Commitment to our Customers (“You”)
1. We undertake to use all reasonable care and skill in the performance of our services to you.
2. Our service will comply with the specification of work for the price agreed in our quotation.
3. We shall use all reasonable efforts to complete services contracted for within the time agreed contractually (however time shall not be of the essence in performance of our obligations). Time for performance/business days exclude Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays in England & Wales.
Your Obligations to Us (Adjuvo Business Support)
4. You will obtain provide us with any permissions, consents, licenses or other relevant information and/or access to such information, materials or property that we may reasonably require from time to time in performance of our service.
5. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide our service if this is caused by omission to comply with any requirement in Paragraph 4 above.
Fees & Payment
6. Fees for our service(s) are set out in our quotation and are based on a time and materials basis and include VAT and any other charges of taxes levied by any competent authority.
7. In addition, the cost of reasonable incidental expenses, including but not limited to travelling and the cost of any materials required for the purpose of performance of our service shall be chargeable and payable. Expenses shall be agreed in writing in advance where practicable and in any event notice of the need for incidental expenses to be incurred in performance of our service shall be given.
8. We shall supply an Invoice for payment of our fees on completion of our service or alternatively on the dates set out in our quotation. Invoices shall be paid within 7 days of the date shown on our invoice or in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
9. A charge for Interest on late payment (at 2% above the prevailing Bank of England base lending rate from time to time) shall be charged on the amount outstanding until full payment is received.
Cancellation, Amendment & Termination
10. We reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation within 14 days of the date upon it if such quotation has not been accepted by you and there has been no performance by us of the service anticipated.
11. Either party (Adjuvo or our customer) may cancel an order for any reason prior to acceptance or rejection of the quotation.
12. If you wish to amend any detail(s) of the service contracted for you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. We shall use all reasonable efforts to make the required changes and additional costs will be included in the fees invoiced to you.
13. If due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to make changes in the service contracted for we shall notify you at the earliest opportunity. We undertake to keep any such changes to a minimum.
14. We reserve the right to terminate our service in the event of any material breach of your obligations under these Terms & Conditions; for failure to discharge any amount due under the contract for service on the due date for payment and in the event that you are, or are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or seek to take advantage of any statutory provision for relief upon insolvency.
Circumstances Beyond a Parties Control
15. Neither party is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure of delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of any party. Such causes include, but are not limited to power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any event that is beyond the control of the party in question. If the period continues for a period of 90 days, either party may terminate or cancel the services to be performed under these Terms & Conditions.
16. We retain all copyright and any other intellectual property rights that may subsist in any goods supplied as part of the provision of our service to you. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
Liability & Indemnity
17. We shall purchase and maintain throughout the term of this agreement Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity protection equal to our indemnity obligations.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
18. We shall ensure that we, our employees, servants or agents treat all confidential information belonging to you as confidential, safeguard it accordingly and only use such information as may be expressly required for the purpose of performance of our service to you. We shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised and unlawful processing or accidental loss. We undertake not to disclose any personal data without prior authority and approval from you.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
We take the security and privacy of personal data seriously. We intend to comply with our legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) in respect of data privacy and security.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you using the following lawful bases.
For Legitimate Business purposes including administrative, financial, regulatory and business development purposes.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties unless you have given prior consent i.e. to give a reference to another client.
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA331282.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
How the data is stored
In cases when data is stored on printed paper, it will be kept in a secure place where unauthorised personnel cannot access it. All electronic devices containing sensitive data will be approved and protected by security software.
We will retain personal data for no longer than is necessary. What is necessary will depend on the circumstances of each case, taking into account the reasons that the personal data was obtained, but will be determined in a manner consistent with our data retention guidelines.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will notify the ICO without any undue delay.
We define a data breach as either being the victim of a malicious hack which compromises the security and safety of our data or, an unauthorised individual or collection of individuals gaining access to private data without the consent of Adjuvo Business Support.